Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visitors from Outer Space!

Our first family photo!
Lorelei is in love with her baby brother!
Nana and McCrea! We don't know what we would do without her!
Uncle Steve and his favorite Nephew!

Who are these Strange people? Are you sure I'm supposed to be here? These are the people you are entrusting my whole life to? Are they supposed to look like this? I recognize their voices, but they all look very strange. Are they going to feed me NOW? I'm sure these are the thoughts of our little McCrea in meeting his new family. However, welcoming our little boy to our family was the highlight of our day! We had Nana, Grandpa, Lorelei, and Uncle Steve as our first visitors. WE all had been anticipating this day for nine long months and now we could see him face to face. He is so precious and he's definitely a keeper! However, we are all trying to figure out who he looks like. He definitely looks very different from Lorelei when she was born.
Who do you think he looks like?

1 comment:

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I don't know who he looks like! We need more pictures! :) I absolutely LOVE the picture of Lorelei and the baby!