Saturday, July 19, 2008

I LOVE to ride my BICYCLE, I LOVE to ride my BIKE!






Lorelei was thrilled when we got home from the hospital! She was waiting for a BIG SURPRISE that was waiting for her. Everyday that we were in the hospital Lorelei had a present to open up from her mommy and daddy to help with the transition. However, we wanted to do something extra special for her. I guess we thought it was a perfect opportunity to SPOIL her one last time! So that night we had Lorelei close her eyes and walked her out to the front and surprised her with a new PRINCESS bike. She was so excited! Chad took her out for her first ride! She loves her new bike, however, we only can take her out early in the morning or late at night to ride it, because it is way too HOT! We can't wait till this winter and we can be outside more often. She loves her new bike!

3 comments:

*Monica* said...

I loved watching her ride around Grandma and Granpa's driveway in her purple skirt. She wrecked twice but didn't cry at all, just bravely smiled. I was so proud of her!

Lindsey said...

Cute new bike! I think the hardest adjustment for my boys has been not being able to ride their bikes whenever they want since it's too hot. We also only ride after 7pm. :)

Unknown said...

YEAH for the new bike! It is so cute! I love the purple one! Anika has the pink one JUST like that one!!

Anika now wants a princess helment!! :)

Lorelei is going to want another brother to see what other BIG SURPRISE she will get next!! HA HA HA! JUST KIDDING!!

that skirt is SOOO CUTE!!!