Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THREE PLUS ONE MAKES FOUR!

Getting ready for surgery!
Check out my cool Scrubs!
Love at first Sight! The Proud Daddy!The first time I laid eyes on him I was in love!Dr Reyes-Hailey and Baby McCrea!
The one who made it all happen!
McCrea Daxten Graham
Born July 15, 2008
10:49 a.m. @ Chandler Regional Hospital
7 pounds 12 ounces 20 3/4 inches long.

We Did it! McCrea is finally here! I cried through the whole procedure, mostly because I was scared, but when I finally saw his face I was so relieved and happy. He gave out the cutest little cry and I knew everything was going to be okay. I was so glad to know he was healthy and doing well. He made it here and we couldn't be more thrilled or more in love with our new baby boy.

5 comments:

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! I'm so happy for you and Chad! I'm excited for some more pictures! Love you!

P.S. - HOW DO YOU LOOK THAT BEAUTIFUL JUST AFTER MAJOR SURGERY??? McCrea has an incredible mommy! (Not just 'cause she's a looker, either!)

Jill T said...

These pictures make me teary! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

love all the pictures! he is so cute! and YES I totally agree with Jen you look BEAUTIFUL as always!! :)

DianeM said...

Gorgeous mommy and baby!! I can't wait to see him in person!

*Monica* said...

So so sweet! We can't wait to come and see him. We are down here btw. The boys loved having Lorelei to play with this weekend, she is such a cutie. Hopefully she didn't bring her "pets" home to show you. Pets being worms, stink bugs, and pill bugs. She was very excited to have new "friends." I changed the address of our blog. It's now hansonhicks.blogspot.com