Saturday, July 19, 2008

EARTH, DAY 5!





Going home!


We're finally going home! We didn't get released from the hospital until that evening but it was nice going home to start our life as a family of four! I was afraid, because of the pain I was still in, but I knew all the nurses had given up on me, so I was better off being home anyway. McCrea was such a good baby in the hospital. However, our first night home was a nightmare. He cried until 5:30 in the morning and I think I cried just about as long. It was so hard. Luckily, he has been sleeping so well, about three and four hours at a time and has been such a good little guy. He has made up for that night and has been the best baby ever since. It's amazing how many things you forget in five years about a new born. It's like starting all over again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok I need to start looking at flights again. I will come down there so you can SLEEP!

I think he looks like a Molloy baby! He is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I want one now!!

Chereebee said...

oh Teresa - he is so dang cute!!!
Congrats!!! I love seeing you with a little baby boy :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

Whitney said...

Teresa, Chad, Lorelei--Congratulations! McCrea is absolutely darling. You guys look so good together. And I agree with everyone else, you look gorgeous, Teresa. How do you always look great? Hang in there with these first few months....you will survive. You can do this!