Monday, July 14, 2008

BEFORE. . .

I'm ready to POP!



Here I am at 40 weeks a long. Tomorrow is the big day! Thought I would take some baby shots of the before and after. Here is baby McCrea in the belly and tomorrow baby McCrea will make his entrance into this world. Hopefully I'll be able to have access to a computer to post all the pictures of our baby boy. Wish me luck! Can't wait to finally meet him face to face! Hooray it is finally here! I'm so thrilled and excited to see this little guy who has been kicking me and punching me for so long!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

look how PERFECT your belly is! your belly button never even poked out either! I also love that you match your blog background! did you plan that??? :) I can't wait to hear about how everything goes tomorrow and to see that cute BOy of yours!! YEAH! good luck tomorow!

[alisar] said...

Best of luck Teresa! You'll be in my prayers tonight.

Andrea said...

You look so good! I hope you have a smooth delivery tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and I can't wait to see pictures of him!!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I'm so happy for you! I keep checking for pictures.... hurry up! ;)

Chereebee said...

Teresa you look great!!! I can't wait to see pics of baby McCrea!

Sarah said...

You look great!! Good luck, can't wait to see little McCrea!!

*Monica* said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to come and see you guys, I'm so glad everything went well, and I am leaving this message even though i know you won't be checking for a while.

Jill T said...

I keep checking for the after pictures! Hope you're recovering well!