Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls Day Out!


Girls Day out! Ready to go get pampered!

Pedicures and Manicures!
Finally got my roots filled in!

In the middle of trying to get everything together for baby, I've enjoyed a fun little date with my little girl Lorelei. Of course I've tried to do something fun with her everyday, but I made it an extra special day just for us to do something girly. I figured we should go get pedicures and manicures (something on my to-do list anyway.) Lorelei loved this idea and so off we went. I've gotten used to my monthly pedicures and thought I needed one last time to pamper myself. I wish I brought my camera to capture how cute Lorelei sat for the whole procedure. One of the Vietnamese daughters who is seven (they start them young in this business) painted her nails and she was so excited. We both got cute little flowers on them. Usually I can't stand looking at feet, so sorry for the images, but they are just freshly washed and done. After feeling so good about my toes being done I then decided to wax my eyebrows and scheduled an appointment to get my hair done. Now I'm ready for BABY! Hooray!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a good mommy! you two have the SAME feet! so cute!! I never noticed that before. Love your hair too, as always you look BEAUTIFUL! your doctor will be very amazed how perfect you are going to look when you deliever! Or when they cut your belly! :)

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

You could not be more BEAUTIFUL - inside and out! Your kids are so LUCKY to have such an amazing mommy.

I have always loved your hair. You even have pretty feet... what the heck?

Andrea said...

How fun for just the two of you to spend some quality time together before you bring a new baby home. I couldn't think of a better way than being pampered!!