Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BEING TORTURED BY THE PAPARRAZI!

SLEEPING PEACEFULLY!

STIRRING A LITTLE BIT!


HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

HEY, WHATSUP! I'LL POSE JUST THIS ONCE FOR THE CAMERA.

OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH, I'VE HAD IT!NOW I'M STARTING TO GET MAD! LEAVE!
OKAY, THAT'S IT, GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF HERE NOW!


Being famous and so adorable does have it's downfalls! People just don't know when to leave you alone. I can't help that I'm so dang cute, but seriously I was just in a peaceful nap and all of sudden you wake to flashes coming at you at every direction. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up with all of this. I've only been on earth for a week and I'm already being tortured in every way possible. People poking me, kissing me, not feeding me right away, waking my naptime, sticking things in my mouth and wiping my behind. I don't know if I came to the right place or not, because this Earth life hasn't been worth it, YET!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute little boy! I hope all is going well. I'm out of town right now but would love to meet him when we get back to Arizona. :)

Unknown said...

oh mccrea you are the cutest thing ever! get used to the camera because your mommy LOVES to take pictures. Before you know it you will be smiling and your mommy will be taking even MORE pictures of you! I can't wait to meet you. stop growing so when come down there you will be same size! :) we love you little McCrea!

[BrookeO] said...

Okay. Look at him, he is adorable. I love'em!
I wish that I could just buzz on over and see you all.
Miss L is so grown up and darling with her new lil bro.
Oh how I miss you guys. I am so glad that all is going well.

xo