Thursday, July 10, 2008

One down, eight more to go!




Here is Lorelei's room! I got it all organized and cleaned for baby. Too bad it doesn't look like this everyday, CLEAN, that is! I had to take pictures to enjoy from time to time, cause it won't stay like this very long. Lorelei said to me last night, "I really like it when my room is clean," I couldn't agree more. She has too many toys and they all come pouring down like rain. It would make it a lot easier to clean her room if her Nana would stop spoiling her with toys all the time! I don't have ANYMORE room! Baby room is next, it is almost all done!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a CUTE room she has! I can't believe all the toys!! she is one spoiled little girl!!! Or just very loved! :)
can't wait to see pictures of the baby's room!!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Love the two tones of pink. And the lamp is AWESOME! I might have to get me one! :)

*Monica* said...

Can I jsut tell you how happy it made me to see the "L and G" hanging on the wall!

[BrookeO] said...

OH T. How I miss you! I love you more.
PS I have no doubt her room looks just like this 99% of the time!
Can't wait to see baby boy!

I've been thinking bout you!

Andrea said...

Love her room! I need to organize my boys' rooms.