Monday, July 14, 2008

Singin' in the Rain!

Ready to go play in the rain!




Lorelei was so excited that it finally rained! She got a new princess umbrella and has been waiting for it to rain ever since. It was pouring cats and dogs! Lorelei got her rain boots, rain coat and whipped out her umbrella and went out in the rain. She absolutely loved it and was begging for me to get my umbrella and come join her. I decided to pass, but enjoyed watching her splash in the puddles and the rain coming down. It definitely cooled things off here and was a nice change of weather. This is Monsoon season so we will be expected to have more and more of these experiences.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like Lorelei had fun in the rain.

Lindsey said...

My boys loved that same rainstorm! I hope we get many more. :)