Friday, July 18, 2008

EARTH, DAY 4!



Daddy and McCrea are just exhausted after mommy had another bad day in the hospital! These are the only pictures taken on day 4. Of course, the nurses are just in shock and can't understand why I'm having such a hard time. They compare me to all the other Csection patients and told me so and so is up walking around after delivering just hours earlier, or this patient is on her way home or I don't know why the pain medicine is not working for you. I was so sick of NURSES and their thoughtlessness and being compared to everyone. If you are a NURSE, please do not compare your patients with others. We all handle pain, emotions, hormones, and EVERYTHING else differently. If you would stop complaining about ME and just help ME, maybe I could get out of this hospital! Unfortunately, there are only a few nurses out there still with love and compassion left in them. I did have one or two that were great, but other than that I was on my own. OH AND PLEASE, DO NOT ASK ME IF I AM GOING TO HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN! I'M PRETTY SURE I'M DONE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a sweet picture of daddy sleeping iwth his baby.

I am So sorry that you had such a horrible time in the hosptial. I also think those nurses had NO respect for you! I am sorry! I am sending you a BIG hug all the way to Arizona! LOVE YOU!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Very sweet!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at the hospital! When I had abdominal surgery the nurses were awful, too. I wanted to hit them - I probably would have if I wasn't so afraid the contents of my stomach were going to come flying out of the stupid staples! It was BAD!! You got a much better result! He's a sweetie!