Saturday, April 26, 2008

All about Lorelei!


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:00
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds, because they are sparkly. She didn't know what pearls were until I showed her just now.
3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? "Enchanted" it is the third time she had seen it and now we own it
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWs? Dora, Diego, & Little Einsteins
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Toast with butter, yogurt, juice & bananas, & sometimes waffles
6. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FOODs? Cheese, Bread, Chocolate
7. WHAT FOODs DO YOU DISLIKE? Most everything else, she is very, very picky
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CDs? Disney princess, Little Mermaid, Music & Lyrics Soundtrack
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG? "It's just a Shame That's All," by Genesis, she calls it the camel song and wants to listen to it everyday, She also loves "Hollerback Girl," By Gwen Stefani, she learned to spell "Bananas" from that song and she loves the "Bad Day," by Daniel Powter.
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? Cheese Sandwich
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? if I share with them and they don't share back with me
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? her navy blue striped dress with the flower on it, she calls it the zebra dress.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? "China, but it's so far away."
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Green & Brown accents
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? shirts and pants, she doesn't know what "brand" is yet 16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Far away with her cousin Tia
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? my 4th birthday, I had princess/pirate party, I love the pinata the best
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football with my daddy
19. FAVORITE BARBIEs? Mermaidia & Mariposa
20. FAVORITE BATH TOYS? Duckies
21. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Bear bEAR blanket, she sleeps with it every night, since 6 months old
22. FAVORITE MOVIE? Barbie Mermaidia (it changes everyday)
23. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink & White
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Mornings because I get to play with toys in the mornings and watch cartoons
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 12
26. PETS? Harry (rabbit) but he died a few months ago
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I got a new barbie like Mermaidia
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? A mermaid, I like mermaids the most right now. But I want to be a doctor and a ballerina too.
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? "I'm doing great, I feel much better and no headaches today." (not that she has headaches very often) those were her exact words
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Chocolate bunnies
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday, because daddy stays home, but I don't like Chinese class because I don't want to go every Saturday. (luckily Chinese is over for the summer, we'll talk about next semester)
33. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fruit Rollup
34. FAVORITE ICECREAM? Chocolate
35. HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU LIVED? Coralville & Waterloo, IA, Higley & Mesa, AZ
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? yes, I like those
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? pink
38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? the sun is up and it is hot outside
39. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, Lemonade, Juice (Cran-Grape & Apple)
40. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? OLD McDonald's (she used to call it EIEIO) and Arby's
41. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Red Robin & Olive Garden
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, my Birthday
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A BABY? I carried around a honey dipper everywhere I went, it was her favorite toy
44. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, with short sleeves
45. HUGS OR KISSES ? Hugs
46. FAVORITE SMELL? Flowers & Strawberries
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, OF COURSE
48. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I played with toys, took a bath, read a book, said a prayer, went to bed
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? today, "my leg fell asleep in the car and it really hurt and I couldn't walk with this leg." "It's better now, both of them are better."
50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SAYING? OH GREEAATT!
51. WHO ARE THE FRIENDs THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Nana, Bailee Packham, Aspen Riley, Ruby Reynolds, & Elizabeth they were my friends in my first play group when I was only 4 weeks old.
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Spiders, sharks, and other bugs are scary
53. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITIES? Swimming
54. WHO DO YOU LOVE? I love Nana the most
55. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? When my friends come over.


These are just some fun facts about Lorelei. Now I tag all of Lorelei's friends to do this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVED this!!!! :)

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

She is such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

love that it is about LORELEI! i just might do this one eventually!