Monday, April 7, 2008

Snow, Snow, I love the SNOW!!!


What a Beautiful Snowman!
Lorelei and Tia building a snowman
Once there was a Snowman? Both of them blamed each other for the snowman falling over.
Our little Snow Angel!
Shoveling snow is fun to do!
Tia and Lorelei warming up after playing in the snow!

Lorelei was more than thrilled to go to Utah this year. The one thing she desired to see was SNOW. She wanted to make a snowman, make snow angels and go sledding. Living in Arizona we will only get this experience if we travel some distance up north or if we make a visit to somewhere cold, like Utah. I think it snowed just for Lorelei's sake. She was so happy when a few days after we got into town it snowed. She wanted to go out and build a snowman, make snow angels and even shovel the snow. This was a dream come true for Lorelei. After playing in the snow, they decided to go hot tubbing to warm up. I didn't bring her swimsuit, so skinny dipping was the way to go. I don't think it gets any better than that!
We can't wait till next year until we get to see snow again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE The falling snowman that is SO FUNNY! also the hot tub! I forgot you still had that! what memories from high school!!!

Andrea said...

Looks like she had a blast playing in the snow! And what a great way to warm up! I forgot you had the hot tub, too.