Tuesday, April 8, 2008

UTAH TRIP!

Beth opening her gifts at her baby shower! Beth & Missy

BFF, Jenny, Arianne, Me & Jeanne!
Lorelei, Olivia, Walker, Anika, & Weston

I had a great time in Utah! One of the main reasons I flew up there was to throw my younger sister, Beth a baby shower. She is due the end of this month and is expecting her first boy, Riley. I also got to see some friends I hadn't seen for a long time. It was a lot of fun to put this shower together for her. I wish I took more pictures. I was also there to help my mother who recently had a knee replacement, so I was there to help her when she got home from the hospital. We also celebrated her birthday while I was in town. It was great seeing my family and friends. It was a super short trip, so I didn't get to see everyone I wanted, but I will have to save that for the next time around. Lorelei had a great time with her Oma and Opa, cousins and friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it was SO good to see you! love that pic of all of us! YEAH the girls!! :) all you prego mommas and me, but I still think I may have the biggest belly!! lol!! love ya!

Unknown said...

ps those kids are the CUTEST kids I have EVER seen, also who is that little blonde girl in the green shirt?? I have to say she is BEAUTIFUL!! WOW! Her parents are lucky to have her as their daughter!! :) Love all the pics of the kids. who took them? they look SO professional!!!! I also LOVE that one of Lielie!! VERY CUTE!! he he

[alisar] said...

How nice of you to throw your sister a shower! You are so sweet and thoughtful.

Chereebee said...

Glad you had a great time in Utah!
You looks so cute (as always!) :)

Andrea said...

I'm glad I got to see you at Beth's shower, even though we didn't get to talk much!

Anonymous said...

looks like you girls had a blast in UT!