Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chef LeiLei!





Lorelei loves to cook! So after swimming and a bath we got out some ingredients to make some cookies. She quickly goes and puts on her apron and chef hat to complete the whole experience. This is one of Lorelei's favorite activities to do with her mommy. Unfortunately, mommy hasn't felt well enough to cook regularly, so we haven't been as creative with what we make. We made chocolate chip cookies and Lorelei and daddy enjoyed them all. Mommy had a bite here and there, but chocolate makes the baby sick for some reason. So no chocolate for me, I miss chocolate! Chad and Lorelei had no problem finishing them off. Yum Yum.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the apron! what a cute little chef!!

Andrea said...

She looks like a great little helper! Cute apron & hat!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Sweetest chef I have ever seen! I bet her cookies are yummy!

Jill T said...

I love that chef hat! So cute. I hope you're able to eat chocolate again soon!