Friday, April 18, 2008

"Mary had a LEGOLAND!!"

Legoland! My scanner is broken, so I just tried taking a picture of this picture. So at least you get to see a family picture of us together at Legoland
Are we in New York? That octopus is made up of all legos?Lorelei learning to drive her first car. After she got the hang of it she zoomed around the track, passing everyone. Notice her tongue sticking out as she concentrates, she gets that from her mommy.

It was too scary! Check out the lady in front, even she was petrified. Poor Lorelei!
Beetle Bounce Bruce the Shark!
The Royal Joust
Splash park, she really loved this water pad.

The last ride of the day. She was crying and complaining of an ear-ache. Here she is with her hand covering her ear.


Giddy UP!!

On our way to Legoland, we hear Lorelei singing in the back seat, "Mary had a Legoland," it was so cute. It's amazing what pops into their little heads. It made us laugh! It was a great little theme park with lots of lifesize Legos built everywhere around you. It is perfect for her age group and she had so much fun. She even went on the big rollercoaster with her daddy, although she did try and protest about going on it. But, because her mom loves rollercoasters so much and wasn't able to ride, I forced my little girl to do it for me. She said, "it was too scary." OOoops, I guess I pushed her too early. She did however, continue to ride the other rides after that and her favorite ride was the Dragon rollercoaster, a little less intense. We ended up leaving a little early, because Lorelei was complaining of an ear-ache. Luckily, she was okay, because our next days adventure was Sea World. It was fun to see what they can build with Legos. We bought her a little lego set, that she has been playing with ever since.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the song how cute is that?? I also love the video clip she looks like she is having so much fun. Oh and that ride Chad took her on looks scary! poor lie lie!! :)

Chereebee said...

what a dare devil that Lei lei is! I can't believe she went on those big rides! :)

Unknown said...

ps I didn't notice your family picture before! did you just add it or was it already there?? I love your cute belly!!! :) I just want to rub it!!! I hope you get ready to come to Utah so I can rub the belly!! :)

Andrea said...

Legoland is fun! We took Brayden & Dylan there 5 years ago and Brayden LOVED it (he was only 2 & Dylan was 6 mos). About a month ago, Brayden asked when we will go back...I'm surprised he remembers it. Lorelei is brave to go on those big rides!

Jill T said...

I've never been to LegoLand! Looks like fun. And wow, Lorelei is brave!

Betsy said...

You look fantastic by the way!