Thursday, April 17, 2008

Son of a Beach!

San Diego, CA
Collecting shells
Hanging out with daddy!
We love the ocean!
I'm going in!

We decided to take a fun family trip to San Diego! Since we are only six hours away, this will probably be the place that we visit most often. We were so excited to do a last family trip together, before the baby comes and I get any bigger. Our first stop was La Jolla Beach. It was too cold to swim, but we did have a fun time searching for shells, spotting crabs, and making a sand castle too. Lorelei was brave enough to go in the water a little bit. Although it wasn't the best beach because of all the seaweed and sand pits, we still had enough there to entertain us and had a great time. We then went back to the hotel to swim and prepare for our next day at Legoland.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go to california now!!!

Chereebee said...

those are great beach pics! how dang fun! And your title kills me - you rock Teresa!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Cool pictures! How fun to live so close! I thought it was cool that I live only 6 hours from Vegas... I'd much rather be close to the beach!

Andrea said...

I wish I lived that close to the beach! Looks like Lorelei had lots of fun!