Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Twilight!!

Here it is a Twilight Trailer! I had to laugh because in the trailer as words are describing it. It says "But Edward isn't a normal boy, He is IMMORAL, He is a Vampire" I'm loving that it says he is immoral instead of immortal. I think maybe I will like this movie all the more now. Ha Ha. It comes out in December of 2008. As long as it's immoral I will be there to watch it. Can't wait! I know this isn't the official trailer, just something that someone put together to get us pumped for the movie to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lets to see this together!

[alisar] said...

Haha. Did you notice that half of the shots of Edward came from "Harry Potter"? He was even wearing his hogwarts robes!
I shouldn't make fun. Someone obviously spent a lot of time on that video. But I think they needed better footage and maybe a dictionary ;) Must have been a high school project.

Graham Fam said...

I know most all the shot were from Harry Potter and I'm sure all the other shots were from other movies, but it was still exciting to see there faces, maybe they can pull it off. I'm sure this is some foreigners way of a Twilight Trailer. I just thought it was quite funny.