Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Remembrance of our Loving Prophet!!!

As I sit here at my computer I am at a loss for words. I am still trying to register the news of the passing of our beloved prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. I knew his time would be coming to an end, he lived a long full-filling life, but I was hoping he would live on into his hundreds. I know I shouldn't be so sad, because he is now with his wife again, what a joyous occasion that must be. I just can't imagine this sweet man, with his his great sense-of-humor, his love of people and his great testimony to not be the primary example in my life anymore. I love him so very much and will miss him tremendously. This is a tribute to one of the greatest men alive, one who has influenced so many of my decisions, and one who will continue to have a special place in my heart and home. I am grateful to this wonderful Prophet! We love you!!

p.s. Thank you Brooke for this beautiful picture of Gordon B. Hinckley. You sent it to me years ago. Its always made me very happy.

4 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love that on almost every blog I click onto there is a post about our dear prophet, how blessed we are.

Unknown said...

i too have visted so many blogs today and most of them have a story or their feeling about this wonderful man. He sure bless millions of lives didn't he? We will ALWAY Love him!! I love that picture of him too!!

[RochelleG] said...

Yes, that picture is great isn't it? He has influenced so many of us.

[alisar] said...

Your love for President Hinckley is evident by the life you lead.