Friday, February 1, 2008

Disney on Ice!!!



Mommy and LeiLei's GNO!
Lorelei and Ashely waiting for the show to begin!
Watching the princesses come on stage!
Mickey and Minnie Mouse!!

Lorelei and I had a girls night out with our good friends Tammy and Ashley! We went to see the Princesses on Ice. It was so much fun and the girls just loved it. In fact, I really enjoyed the show too. I was amazed at how well all the skaters performed. We got to see Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Jasmine and Aladdin, Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, Ariel, Aurora, Snow White and all the princes'. I think they need to add Giselle from Enchanted and we didn't get to see Pocahontas either, but we had plenty of princesses to go around. We saw lots of great skating, acrobats, fire breathing dragons (with real fire) and even had fireworks at the end. It was incredible and we had a blast. The best part is to see your little girls face light up as each princess comes out. It was a great surprise for her. She was so excited and we can't wait to go again next year!! We loved the Princesses on Ice so much that we decided to buy tickets for Nemo on Ice in April. I wish I had more pictures of the princesses, but my battery died in the middle of the show. Dang IT!!!

7 comments:

Chereebee said...

what a cute mom you are!! I bet leilei loved having a gno with her mommy - so fun!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about taking K. to this but after reading how much fun you girls had I will HAVE to get tickets! Love Lorelei's cute dress!

Unknown said...

WOW I am surprised miss lili has COWBOY BOOTS!! :) Anika has the SAME ONES!! She looks so big in those pictures btw!! love and miss you both so much!!

I am glad you guys had such a FUN time at Disney on Ice. We hope to go to that same show in UT next month!! :)

[RochelleG] said...

Brynn wants to go see My Little Pony on ice. What a fun mommy/daughter date!

[alisar] said...

Lorelei is always dressed to impress. I should have her help me clean out my closet!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had fun. I'm trying to talk my sister into bringing her 2 little princesses to UT to see that. Last year we saw The Incredibles on Ice.

[BrookeO] said...

You are always goin and doin, I love that about you. I want to take the girls to a show on ice...it is on my list ---come here and we can all go together, now wouldn't that be fun!!!!

Love ya.
And I agree LeiLei is always dressed to perfection!