Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting too BIG too Fast!!!

So I've decided that there is only one good thing about getting a bigger belly and that is that my boobs aren't the only things sticking out there anymore. I guess I feel that people are finally now focusing on the belly and not that my boobs just grew a couple cup sizes bigger! This is me at 15 weeks a long. Unfortunately, I'm already bigger than my sister Beth who is over 7 1/2 months in her pregnancy. Either I'm going to have a very large baby or my sister just has better stomach muscles than me. Of course, this is her first baby!!
We will have our ultrasound on February 29th, so I'm anticipating the long-awaited day to find out what this baby is, boy or girl. Pencil test says I will be having a boy! We have confirmed their are no twins inside with our other ultrasounds, so Lorelei's dream of having a brother and sister at the same time are gone for now! However she is so excited about the baby and asks about it all the time. She has been very helpful and instructs me not to lift this, bend down or reach that. She keeps asking if it's summer yet! She will be my big helper.
After trying for over 18 months we are now excited to finally be having a baby. I found out that I was pregnant on November 11th and waited until Thanksgiving to tell Chad and family about it. As we were going around the table at Thanksgiving dinner we were telling what we were thankful for. I whispered into Lorelei's ear to have her say a couple things she was thankful for and had her announce the news that she is thankful that she is going to be a big sister. Of course, Chad didn't catch it and then with a surprised look he turned to me and said, "Are you serious?" It was priceless!! So after cooking a full homemade Thanksgiving meal and trying to hold back puking with out giving the surprise away, I was off the hook for clean up and finally got to relax the rest the evening. Can't Wait, just a couple more weeks and I can really start preparing!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

look at your cute belly! My belly is bigger than yours and I am NOT even prego!! lol. You are so cute pregnant! I never even saw ONE picture of you pregnant with Lorelei!! I want to see more pictures like this! only 25 weeks left!! YEAH!!! I think you are having a girl!! I am ALWAYS wrong so I am sure it is a boy!!

Chereebee said...

you look FABULOUS Teresa - seriously!! I'm so sorry that it took you so long to get pregnant - I know EXACTLY what that's like [it took us 18 months to get preggo with Bailee] So I'm SUPER excited that you're pregnant! Can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm guessing a boy :)

Unknown said...

ok just 23 weeks left!! ha ha!!

[RochelleG] said...

How wonderful Teresa. That's awesome that you waited to surprise Chad with the news.

DianeM said...

You look adorable. I just realized we'll be living there when you have the baby. Now that's some exciting news. Can't wait to see all 4 of you!!

Annie said...

You look so great! We'll be waiting to hear the results of the ultrasound!

*Monica* said...

I can totally picture the look on Chad's face when he figured it our! I'm so excited for you what a blessing for your fam.

Sarah said...

You look great!! I popped out really soon!! I do think you get bigger with each pregnancy!!! I can't wait to tell people when I am pregnant. I told Collin two seconds after I found out!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

you aren't alone! I was looking 7 months with my second when i was only 3! you are glowing & i can't wait to hear what you're having!

Jill T said...

Oh, Teresa, you look great! Lorelei is a mini you in that top picture. So cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

[alisar] said...

Please don't make any of us wait when you find out what you're having. I can't decide what I think it will be. Another mini-Teresa would be awfully fun, but I'd like to see you with a little boy in your arms too. Either way, you win!