Monday, January 7, 2008

Everyone's Doing IT!!!

Loving our baby more often is our Resolution this year!
We will almost have 5 years of complete one on one with Lorelei, before baby #2 comes.
Lorelei almost a week old.
Trying to prepare myself for another baby.
I have to look at her pictures to remember how little they really are.
There is no turning back now!!!

New Year's Resolutions 2008!!!


  • Spending our last 6 months cuddling our little girl Lorelei, before a new baby comes!
  • Relearning what a baby is! I'm scared.
  • Getting off mild bed rest, so I can exercise, clean my house, pick something off the floor if I need to and stop nagging everyone around me to help me. I'm going to go insane!
  • Trying to keep it under 30 lbs of average weight gain in pregnancy (I've already asked about a tummy tuck as an option. I figure I'm going to be going under the knife anyway, so while they're in there just fix a few things, the doctors just laugh, but I'm dead SERIOUS!)
  • Welcoming a new baby around the middle of July (That is a resolution!)
  • Trying to catch up on scrapbooks before another baby comes into play. I'm only 4 years behind on Lorelei's scrapbook. Hooray!

6 comments:

[alisar] said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. Take it from someone who took a five year break between babies - it's WORTH the wait!!

Sarah said...

You guys will be great with another baby!! It is fun to see the differences between kids! I am excited for you guys! Semi-bed rest stinks, I almosst think bed rest would be better. You know exactly what you can do...nothing! Good luck!

Jill T said...

I love the picture of you and Lorelei. And I made the same comment about a tummy tuck to Dr. Hunter when he was sewing me up after the triplets were born. He just said, "that's a surgery for another day." Hmph! :)

Anonymous said...

you GIRLS are TOO CUTE in that picture! can you say MODELS?! I'm sure you'll accomplish all of your resolutions. Love the baby counter! Are you finding out what it is?

Betsy said...

Yeah, Congratulations on the new baby! You will do great! and Lorelei will be such a good big sis and helper. Happy New Year!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh how I love you!