Thursday, January 24, 2008

BFF!!!!

Teresa, Cheri, Jeanne, Jenny and Arianne

On my 16th birthday I met some of the most amazing women I would ever meet in my life. I had just moved into a new neighborhood and transferred to Brighton highschool. My mom decided to throw me a surprise party for my big day. She invited all the girls from my ward and neighborhood, although I didn't know them well we clicked immediately. It turned out to be the best birthday I could of asked for because I soon became friends with the greatest influences in my life. I honestly never thought I would enjoy having girls as friends as I grew up with mostly boy friends. It is amazing that we are celebrating 15 years of friendship next week. I would like to tribute this blog to the greatest girls on earth. Thank you Cheri, Jeanne, Jenny and Arianne for being there for me through some of the hardest years of my life. Thank you for getting me out of bed, for being that listening ear, for understanding, for not judging, for being a great example, for being there when I had no one else, for teaching me, for forgiving me, loving me, supporting me, for all our great adventures (China, Tetons, St. George, Vegas, Cali, Boston), for the "chess" club, dance clubs, sleep overs, parties, Boys, Boys, and more boys. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what and for bringing me back to the the things that matter most, finding a testimony! You are all inspirations to me in so many ways!! We've been through a hell of a lot, but I couldn't have done it without you by my side. Here is to the next 15 years of friendship. I love you, love you, love you. Sisters and Bestfriends forever!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you made me cry! I love you teresa and I too am SO thankful for your friendship. I still remember when I got your invitation to your party I didn't even want to go. Angie talked me into going and I told her I was only going to stay for a little bit and then go home. GOOD thing I went because I know if I didn't go that night we wouldn't be the best of friends still today. You are an amazing friend. I don't know where my life would be if I didn't have you a part of it. We all have been through our own trials and I know I wouldn't have gotten through my own trials if it weren't for you and for your love. You are an amazing woman! Thank you for being you and for allowing me to call you my best friend!!! I love you T!!

[alisar] said...

I am so thankful that you have good friends! They really make the world go round. What a wonderful thing that you are still in touch after all these years. Of course, who would ever want to lose track of you??

Jill T said...

How fun to see some familiar faces. It's so great that you are still such close friends after so long! True friends really do last a lifetime!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I've always wished I could have always been a part of your "Fab Five"! I was lucky to get to be your friend through the boys, though. It has always been fun and I'm grateful to have become your friend!

Sarah said...

Friends are the best! We need them in our lives.

Andrea said...

If it wasn't for Arianne then we would have never met. I'm glad I had the pleasure to drive the 5 of you to high school your junior year, my senior year. Listening to the "Beastie Boys" on the way there. LOL! I'm glad we met 15 years ago and that I can still call you my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

that pic is so cute! how blessed we are when we find TRUE friends that last. so happy for ya!