Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SANTA, PLEASE COME BACK!!

Santa Came!! Hooray!! I got a new Barbie Scooter, Ponyville, Swim Baby, Cheerleader Barbies and Chocolate Santa's Galore! Thank You, Santa!
Uncle Steve and Lorelei ready to begin the present opening.
Christmas Morn!!
Telling Santa what she wants for Christmas! Chocolate Santa's and Rainbow Dash!
Did he just ask me if I have been a good girl this year? Uh OH!
Christmas Lights!
Mesa Temple


Happy New Year!!! How am I going to get Lorelei to behave this year? I have no more ammunition to use anymore. Santa was my new bestfriend and now he's gone. Do I really have to wait for another 11 months to use the line, "If you do not behave Santa will not come this year," or "You stop throwing that tantrum, because I'm going to call Santa right now"? I used these lines on so many occasions that I forgot what I used to do for discipline before Christmas came. Thank you Santa and I will miss you for all my disciplinary needs. See you next year!!
Here our the last few pictures of our Christmas 2007!
We spent a fun-filled day Christmas Eve going to the movie, "Enchanted," seeing the temple lights, coming home to frost cookies for Santa, reading Christmas stories and getting ready for Santa and his Reindeer to come visit. We spent a relaxing Christmas with just the three of us and Uncle Steve. We mostly spent our day opening presents and then passed countless hours opening the toy packaging that was tied up with wire, ties, strings, glue, plastic, etc. Why does everything have to be tied down twenty times? Who can even open those damn things? After much frustration we have finally gotten them all open, only to find we have no place to put them. I guess it's time to clean out all the closets to make room!

10 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

just an FYI for next year! WIRE CUTTERS are my friend on Christmas morning. They chop through that stupid packaging like you wouldn't believe!
I miss you!
I love seeing new pics!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas at home. Sometimes it is nice to not have to travel!! Collin and I spend Christmas Eve opening all those stupid toy packages!! I hate those things too! Then I don't have to wrap them either! Love the pictures!

Chereebee said...

Glad you had a great christmas! I LOVE the expression on Lorelei's face when she's sitting on santa's lap - too cute!

Jill T said...

Looks like a successful Christmas! I love Lorelei's pjs!

Anonymous said...

oh how I am missing the Santa tactics too! hope you find room for everything! Looks like you had a nice christmas!

Unknown said...

looks like you had a great Christmas. I love it that Anika and Lili got a lot of the same things for Christmas.

I also love that Lorelei is in her jammies and slippers and NO socks at the temple looking at the lights. that woudl NEVER happen here at Temple Square looking at the lights! :) TOO COLD!
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

[alisar] said...

Why do I have to find out your big news from a comment you left on Annie's blog????
Congratulations!!!!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh T how I miss you.
I love all your pics, LeiLei is adorable.

Oh and again congrats! I just love ya.

Gooches said...

so a few of my christmas cards fell out of the pile to the side of the car wedged into between the chair and the door and i just found them. yours is one of them so i will be sending it soon!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a very good Christmas. I used the same lines on Brayden & Dylan. Now what?! :) I missed you at our friend Christmas party, but I bet it was nice just to stay home.

PS- Congrats!