Saturday, October 6, 2007

Where does money come from?

So this week Lorelei has been turning on and turning off lights around the house. First she turns them all on and then a little while later goes and turns them all off. Finally last night, she starts flipping the switch in the family room. I said, "Lorelei, please stop switching the light on and off, you are wasting electricty and it costs a lot of money," (Like she really is going to understand the meaning of that.) Then she asks, "Mom, can I come with you." I say, "Where are we going?" She says "To the store to get some more money." We all had a good laugh about that one. Apparently, she thinks we get everything at the store.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is SO funny! Gotta love that little girl!!!

Chereebee said...

How cute!! I love the silly things that kids say!!

Sarah said...

That is cute! I dread when my girls are teenagers, they already love money and credit cards!

Jill T said...

So cute. I wish I could go to the store and get me some money!