Saturday, October 6, 2007

ARIZONA IS STILL HOT!




Here it is the beginning of October and it is still hot outside. We are still in the mid-90s and that is SOOOO NICE compared to the crazy HOT summers here. How many of your kids can still run around in a bathing suit in October? So this is where I get to brag! While you are all stuck at home for the winter months I will be enjoying them, outside on a lawn chair, sipping lemonade and laying out in the sun. You can make fun of me all summer long, but this is my time to enjoy my ONE season. Here is Lorelei and her friend Allison playing in the spray park at the zoo. How would it be to be a kid again?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love her suit that is so cute. I am jealous since today it was SOOO COLD and we even got a little SNOW! I hate winter!!!