Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Heart Haunted Houses!






I finally got to go to a Haunted House with my friend Amy. I love haunted houses and the thrill of being scared. I love horror movies too. I maybe a little demented, but I still enjoy it. We went to a place called, "The Nest." Supposedly, it is one of the top 10 haunted houses in the nation. It is all based on a true events about an Arizona serial killer named Jacob Kell, who murdered 35 people in 1945, before he was found and killed. It was pretty psycho. I got a few pictures of us before we entered the haunted house. It was too dark, so here are just a few. Too bad I couldn't take the camera in. It was wicked cool. Two thumbs up for "The Nest!"

3 comments:

Graham Fam said...

Sorry about the Demon Woman flipping you all off. She was one of the monsters at the Haunted House and I think we all know how she feels about getting her picture taken!

Unknown said...

how fun! I get freaked out with haunted houses but I love the thrill of going!!! I am glad you had a great time!!

Jessie Riley said...

SCARY!
I hate/love them too! Seriously they scare the SHIZ out of me... but I LOVE EM~