Sunday, October 21, 2007

The REAL Snow White!



Here are some darling pictures of Lorelei in her Halloween costume. She wanted to be Snow White this year, which is interesting because she has never seen the movie "Snow White." I guess I still need to wait a couple more years until it comes out again. My scanner is broken, so I won't be able to show you the outcome of what we chose, but here she is, adorable as ever. So weird to see her in a black wig! Here are a couple pics before the photo shoot. Check out the website below to see more of her pictures.

8 comments:

Chereebee said...

-k- that is the cutest thing ever!!! She looks exactly like snow white!!!

[BrookeO] said...

SOOOO Ca'ute!

I sure miss you guys.

[RochelleG] said...

How sweet...Brynn is being Snow White for Halloween this year too!

Jessie Riley said...

OH. I MISS YOU... I MISS HER!
BIG SIGH!

Unknown said...

hey you just have to wait a few weeks until I send you the movie! RELAX! HE HE. I love her wig how cute is that. I love that little girl!!

Andrea said...

Too Cute! She makes a darling Snow White!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Cutset Snow White I've ever seen!

Jill T said...

She has the perfect skin for snow white! So cute!