Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lorelei's First Day of School!




September 5, 2007
Lorelei on her first day at Preschool. She goes to Miss Christi's Preschool in Mesa. This is her second year and she loves it. Here she is before the big day. She knows her letters, numbers, how to write her name, and they are working on sounds now. Today at church, she read her first words(besides her name), MOM and DAD and I didn't help her at all. I love that she is learning so much and that she is like a little sponge ready to learn the next thing. In January, she will start Chinese preschool too.

4 comments:

Chereebee said...

Lorelei looks SO GROWN UP!!!!
She is just a little woman now!
Love her big smile and dimples :)

Unknown said...

she does look so grown up. I love that dress!!

Jessie Riley said...

SO BIG! I think I might cry!
Seriously... when did this happen?

Um. Her teacher looks buff and tough... DOES SHE WORK OUT!?! :)

Annie said...

Chinese preschool? That's awesome!