Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mommy and Me Time!




This week I have decided to start a Mommy and me calendar. Each week we pick out a daily activity to do together. It gives Lorelei that one on one time with mommy. I guess, Leilei turning 4 years old has really hit me hard. I feel sad that I have missed out on so many opportunities to just sit down and play with her. Many of you know I have OCD, so I constantly have to be doing something. Most the time I neglect Lorelei while I try to get through my To-Do List for that day. So, now we have come up with a great solution to spend time together. Our list goes like this: Zoo, playdate, crafts, games, cooking, play-doh, swimming, park, walks, movies, fly kites, piano etc. So far this week, we have gone to the zoo, movies, games, crafts and here we are making cookies together. This week we will plan for some more fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pictures. I love the apron too! Her hair is even pulled up like yours how cute is that. I need to start doing something like this too how fun for the two of you!!

Chereebee said...

What a great idea!
I love having just Bailee and mommy time!!!

Jill T said...

Are you teaching her the piano?

Graham Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.