Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Speaking of Mexico!














Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Rocky Point, Mexico. We went in September with our friends Jeremy, Jolie and their daughter Taylor. Our hotel was right on the beach. We had so much fun going swimming in the ocean, building sandcastles, collecting shells (we even found a hermit crab with our shell collection when we got home), going horseback riding, and ATVing. It was so awesome and a much needed vacation for all of us.

5 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!
My family goes there all the time. (the ones that live in Mesa)
OH... by the way! Allegiant Air flies from IA. to AZ now... let's plan a trip! I'll come visit YOU. It's too damn cold here already!

Unknown said...

now did you go on that trip or just Lorelei and Chad! he he, Just kidding. I love all the pictures and I do LOVE the one of them sitting in the water together. that is so sweet. Chad sure loves his little girl doesn't he??

Chereebee said...

How fun!!! I'd have to say that it's no fair that Lorelei has been to Mexico and I haven't!!!! :)
Cute pictures!!! BUT I wanted to see some TERESA pictures - you need to make Chad take some of YOU!!!

[alisar] said...

Fun! I have to say I miss the Teresa pics too!

Sarah said...

That looks soooo fun!! Sitting on a beach all day sounds perfect! Hey Teresa, I was wondering if I could have your email address to invit you to my new blog. Blogging is pretty fun! Sarah Richardson