Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHERE, OH, WHERE DID MY CAMERA GO?








Don't you hate when you are looking for your camera and you can't find it anywhere? Somehow it just disappears from sight! You look and look in all the right places and it's not there. Luckily, my camera turned up and is still in working condition. The great thing about a camera, is that they can reveal what happens to them. The evidence here is overwhelming. I know what happened to my camera and I had a great laugh as I discovered the little thief who stole it. These are classic pictures of Lorelei trying to take pictures of herself with the camera. I can only imagine as she viewed these pictures how happy she was to take such silly pictures of herself. Lorelei does have her own camera but I guess she wanted to surprise her mommy with such beautiful photos of her eyeballs, nostrils and tongue. She finally got a full picture of herself at the end. Thanks Lorelei for the darling photos! I'm sure glad my camera still works!

3 comments:

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Hilarious! I love the second one down. She looks so serious!

DianeM said...

That is funny. She was totally caught in the act.

*Monica* said...

I love love love these! How fun to get totally cute random pics.