Saturday, August 9, 2008

A BOND BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON!

McCrea at 3 1/2 weeks old!


Sweet kisses for my boy!


I couldn't be more thrilled to have a little boy! I didn't realize a bond between a mother and a son was so real. I do have to say I was very scared to have a boy since I was already used to the routine and emotions that came with having a girl. Although I get peed on time and time again, I really feel that the bond we share is stronger than ever. I never thought my heart could love another. It is too hard to explain how your heart will let another in with as much force and with as much love as your first. When you see your baby for the first time it immediately takes place and you open up another whole heart just for him! I really am enjoying my time with my little boy and every time I pick him up I feel my heart jump with extra love and emotion. I love my little McCrea!

2 comments:

DianeM said...

He is so darling and you are looking fantastic. What a sweet post!

Unknown said...

what a sweet post! one beautiful mommy and handsome boy!!