Friday, August 1, 2008

"WE'VE GOT THE SPIRIT, LET'S HEAR IT!"





Lorelei loves her cheerleading class. They learned a few cheers and a cute dance. She got to have cheerleading with her cute friends Sophia and Ashley. She really enjoys kicking, shaking her hips, yelling out cheers and she even tried doing a couple jumps and a toe touch. It made me laugh, it was so cute to watch. We will have to see what classes she chooses for this fall. I'm thinking that gymnastics might be her thing, since she is climbing, jumping and willing to take risks anyway. We'll see what she chooses.

2 comments:

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

That girl is the cutest cheerleader I have ever seen! :) Post a video of her cheering!

Unknown said...

you always have her in the cutest classes! I wish I could put Anika in THAT many classes!! :)

she does look SO cute in her little cheer leader outfit, although you need a NEW one, maybe on that is blue and silver with a star!!! :)