Saturday, August 30, 2008

Splash Park at the Zoo!

Lorelei cooling off in the water!
Getting McCrea's feet wet!

We decided to take McCrea on his first outing to the zoo! We brought a picnic and had lunch. We then started to go see the animals until we realized it was too HOT and humid. After walking for awhile, we realized we were all miserable and ended up heading over to the splash park where we could cool down. Lorelei got in her swimsuit and was off running to every sprinkler that popped up. I decided to take McCrea for a little splashing too. I think he enjoyed it for the most part and even kicked his legs in the water. It was cute. So much for seeing the animals this time, I guess we still need to wait until it cools down some more. I sure can't wait until winter time!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

That little McCrea is EDIBLE! I want to kiss his chubby little face. Lorelei too. What a sweetheart.

*Monica* said...

I miss the zoo....maybe I'll actually go when it's not so hot.

karen louise said...

Your little McCrea is so adorable!! And you look so good for just having a baby! Wow!!! Congratulations!!

Chereebee said...

how fun! I can't believe how big McCrea is getting! SO CUTE!!!!