Friday, August 15, 2008

ONE MONTH OLD!

Give me a little smile McCrea!





McCrea is growing like a weed! He has changed so much in just one month. He is already chunking up and is looking more and more like Lorelei. It's amazing how fast they grow in this first month. We went and got his pictures taken this week. I sure can't wait to get them back and get them posted on my blog.

One of McCrea's favorite things to do right now is Stretch. He loves to be put on his changing table and he just stretches those legs and points them out as he flails his arms in all kinds of directions. He really enjoys it and you can tell it makes him happy. It is so cute to watch. He also really enjoys his bath time and even splashes with his hands in the water. He seems so relaxed as he just kicks back in his little bathtub. McCrea is definitely a very noisy sleeper! He is already talking in his sleep. At night he makes all kinds of grunts and coos while he dreams. It's so cute to listen to, although I'm not getting sleep because of it. I'm still waiting for that heart-melting smile to come. I'm trying to be patient, but doing everything I can to spark a little smirk for his mommy. I want to be the first one to get that smile out of him, since I'm the one who sacrificed everything for him. My mom was the first to make Lorelei smile when she was six weeks old, so I don't want to miss the opportunity when he is ready for that big smile. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Jill T said...

Lorelei looks like she loves being a big sister! She looks so grown up!

[BrookeO] said...

Really? I month.

xo

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

He's such a cutie! I love it that he makes sounds in his sleep. I'm excited to see his pictures!

Unknown said...

oh I could just eat him up! he is too cute!!! I love that little guy! I can't wait to meet him!!!

[RochelleG] said...

I just want to pinch his little face he's sooo cute!