Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
McCrea's First Halloween

He already had enough excitement for the day!

Getting ready for trick or treating

Daddy and the kiddos!

Enjoying our baby's first Halloween!

My Cute little Dragon!

Ashley (Snow White) Lorelei (Sleeping Beauty)


Ready for the first knock at the door!
"TRICK OR TREAT!"

Look at all the yummy candy!

Ready for the next house!

I want to go home now!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We enjoyed a WARM night of trick or treating! Where else can you wear a sleeveless dress and flip flops? We went over to our friends, the Fiorentin's, had some yummy pizza and salad and got ready to go. The boys stayed to pass out treats and play the Wii. We got out around 6:00 and stayed out till about 8:00. It was fun being out with all the crazy Halloween people. Lorelei and Ashley were pooped after the 10th house and wanted to go home. I couldn't believe it! I guess I'm the only true Halloween freak in the family now. However, McCrea enjoyed his evening being out with all the trick or treaters. He was fast asleep within the first five minutes we were out. Although, Lorelei protested about how tired she was and wanted to go home she was very happy about getting all the candy. Her favorites are anything CHOCOLATE! After enough whining from Lorelei we finally headed back for the evening. I wanted to stay out longer. As we were heading home for the night, I was flipping through the radio channels and I couldn't believe my ears, they were already playing Christmas music on HALLOWEEN! What is wrong with this picture! Anyway I sang Christmas music on the way home. I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the pictures! also I LOVE your costume! :) what did Chad dress up as this year? a lawyer???

karen louise said...

You have such adorable kids!!!!!! Halloween must be so much more fun as a parent than it is as a teacher :) It's the most dreaded day a teacher has all year....sugar highs are just not so great in a classroom!! ;)

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and things at your house are almost back to normal. I have missed keeping up on all of the happenings in your life!

*Monica* said...

Very cute, I'm diggin the Disney theme.

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a good Halloween. Love the costumes. Hope things are going a lot better for you!