Thursday, October 30, 2008

CARVIN' PUMPKINS!

Getting the pumpkins out!
Cutting out the tops!

McCrea's first pumpkin Carvin' experience!
He is very curious about what is going on inside the pumpkin!

McCrea's First Halloween!

Lorelei getting a little messy!

Wiping her fingers on the paper, Gross!

Lorelei is proud of the final results even if she had to touch the stinky pumpkin mess inside!
My completed Halloween Art!

Although this month has been crazy for us, I wanted to make sure we kept up some of the traditions for Halloween. I wanted to just throw in the towel and forget this year altogether. I was just too exhausted from all the drama this month, I just wanted to call it quits. Luckily, I started feeling better that last week of October and decided to make a week of fun for us. Here we are carving our pumpkins! Lorelei insisted on Cinderella's castle and the Rose from Beauty and the Beast. Lucky me, I had to do all the work. Lorelei did help with the messy part, but quickly got bored and left it up to me to finish the rest. I had a good time doing something artistic, although it really is just following a pattern on a pumpkin. I felt like a completed true Masterpiece! Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Beautiful! You are a talented girl!

*Monica* said...

You are awesome, I didn't even get the pumpkins carved this year.

Andrea said...

Your pumpkings look good! Way to go!!