Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BETH, CORY AND BABY RILEY!

McCrea and Riley meeting for the first time.
Riley and younger sister Beth
Lorelei, Uncle Cory and McCrea
Riley and McCrea hanging out!

My sister Beth and brother-in-law Cory brought their beautiful four-month old baby Riley to meet his newest cousin. McCrea and Riley are only 2 months a part. It was so exciting that they were making a trip from Utah to be with us. I was anticipating the day when I would get some of my family to come see me. I guess I finally got what I wished for, because not only were my mom and dad coming in town, but my sister, brother-in-law and nephew too. It was so exciting and we had so much fun. We spent most of the time playing with our babies. We just thought they were so adorable together. We watched them smile and talk with each other. I'm sure they will be the best of friends. We had a great time going swimming, to the mall, out to eat, to the zoo and celebrated Lorelei's 5th birthday and had McCrea's baby blessing. It was sad to see them go. I just love my sister and enjoyed the great laughs, talks and watching my little sister with her very own baby. I still remember us playing with dolls together and here we are years later with our very own babies to play with. I just hope our kids turn out okay!

4 comments:

*Monica* said...

I'm so glad we finally got to meet some of your family.

LITTLE MISS said...

awe. so cute!! I want to snuggle them both!! your baby is ADORABLE!!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Bonus! I got to see Beth and her baby! They are both beautiful! How fun for the 2 of you to share what must be an awesome experience!

*Monica* said...

So how do you feel about tags, because I just tagged you =).