Monday, November 12, 2007

HOORAY, Jenny comes to visit me!!

Sedona, Arizona
Jenny on Bell Rock
Montezuma Castle
Lorelei and Jenny watching the Orangutans at the zoo Saying good-bye to our fun-filled week of Jenny

I have had the pleasure of having my best friend Jenny come visit me for the week. We have been best friends since we were 16 years old. Her husband surprised her and bought her a ticket down to Phoenix for her birthday week. We had so much fun together. We went up to Sedona for the day. We went window shopping, had lunch, went hiking on Bell Rock and then went to see Montezuma Castle, (basically, an ancient castle built in the side of a mountain) which was so cool to see. We had fun watching movies, going to the zoo, enjoying Boba and Bing (Chinese desserts), temple, shopping and having fun. I miss her already and I'm waiting for my next visitor to come!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like it is MY turn to come see you now! I am so glad you guys had so much fun together!!

DianeM said...

Oh that makes me even more excited to move there, seeing all the cool things there are to do. Thanks! Keep em coming, I need the encouragement!!

Jill T said...

How fun to see Jenny. You'll have to tell her hello for me. It looks like you had a great week!

[BrookeO] said...

I have to ask about the so cute dancing LeiLei pics...too cute.

Jessie Riley said...

J.E.A.L.O.U.S!