Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Clark Kent and Cheerleader Lorelei
Going trunk or treating at the church.

Princess Mommy and Cheerleader LeiLei
Halloween Night and our beautiful Snow White!


Snow White Lorelei & Princess Dora Ashley
Out trick or treating

I have realized that Halloween is so much better when you have kids, I have forgotten how much fun it is going trick or treating. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, I love all the psychotic Halloween decorations, scary movies and haunted houses. It also helps to have a brother born on Halloween, because we were always guaranteed a Halloween party. This year Lorelei and I had fun decorating the outside with lots of spider webs, lights, spiders and bats. We went to many Halloween parties, it was always fun to dress up, carve and decorate pumpkins, and of course trick or treating. Who doesn't love going house to house and asking for free candy? It's the only time of year it's acceptable! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

5 comments:

Jill T said...

You always do the coolest things with your hair!

*Monica* said...

I love Chad as Clark Kent!

Unknown said...

hey is that chads superman shirt he wore at your bridal shower when he jumped out of the cake?? That was so fun!! I love all your costumes, you look as beatiful as ever. I love your snow white bow in your hair too! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! You are making me miss my long hair .... DON'T EVER CUT IT!

Jessie Riley said...

TOO CUTE! I love your hair. You are ONE HOT PRINCESS!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love you!