Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy 7th Anniversary!

We went to Scottsdale for a nice evening out.
After a yummy Italian dinner, we went on a Gondola Ride.
We relaxed in the boat as our gondoleer sang opera to us.
It was very romantic!

Almost like being in Italy, but not quite!
Honestly, I didn't know we could make seven years happen!! Yes, marriage has good times and bad times and we've had many of both. Sometimes it feels like a roller coaster ride, (which normally I happen to love.) But truly marriage has taught me a lot of things. It has taught me lots of patience, acceptance, sacrifice, endurance, hard work and compromise. The communication is still something to come in the future. As much as I would like to believe there are fairy tales of complete bliss in every one's marriage, I have learned that it is much more like a soap opera. So, here's to seven more years of soap opera life with my sweet Chadwick. Happy Anniversary to a hard-working, sexy, talented, athletic, great sense of humor, intelligent, witty, good looking, loving husband and father!

5 comments:

Chereebee said...

Happy anniversary you little love birds!!! Glad you got to go out, just the 2 of you!!! That gondola ride looks awesome!!!! What a fun night!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! WOW 7 years already where has the time gone?? Looks like you guys had a nice romantic date! You two are such a cute couple!!! I love you both!

Jill T said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how honest you are in your writing. You have a real talent for writing, you know?

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Congrats you two! Miss you Teresa...

Jessie Riley said...

CONGRATS!
Looks like you found something WONDERFUL to do. You were always so good at finding FUN STUFF!