Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pimpin' My Ride!!





Chad's Camaro now looks like a nice new Dodge Charger! Okay, maybe we can't transform the bitchin' Camaro into anything but what it truly is. However, Chad sold his highschool car for a new ride. I never thought I would see the day when Chad would sell this Camaro. He was definitely attached and I never thought he would be willing to give it up, but after putting a fortune into trying to fix it up and still it didn't want to cooperate, he finally gave in and said it was time to say good-bye forever. Hooray! We even looked into trying to get MTV to try and Pimp his ride, but we had to live in the LA area. So while I was out of town he sold it! He did ask the new owner if he could have visitation rights though! Well his sad, sad story soon became a happy one when he fell in love with this 2006 Dodge Charger, loaded with lots of upgrades. I think he will soon forget all about the Bitchin' Camaro once and for all. After 14 years it's about time he upgraded his car!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW LOVE THE CAR!! I NEED TO COME DOWN AND GO FOR A RIDE!!! :) I am on my way!! :)

Andrea said...

So he decided on the Charger? Looks NICE!

Sarah said...

That is hillarious!!! The new car is pretty sweet!!

*Monica* said...

Ok you are right, it's pretty flashy, but I still like red. =)

Anonymous said...

looks like a good exchange! hope you're all enjoying it!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I love Camaros, but that Charger is HOT! I especially like the rims. Good choice! I'm totally jealous! ;)

Jill T said...

Boys and their cars are so funny. I'm thinking this new car is pretty cool though!