Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Night Moon!





We went to a play at the Tempe Arts Center. We enjoyed a fun play from the book of "Good Night Moon." It was so adorable and entertaining. We went with our good friends Tammy, Gina and Ashley. It was hilarious and I don't know how they were able to entertain us for an hour and half, just on this short story. They also did a fun take on "Runaway Bunny," too. I just love the books by Margaret Wise. Lorelei's favorite part is that she got to dress up in her pajamas to go see the play. After the play was over we went outside to enjoy the fun waterfall and we even spotted a beaver in the Salt River swimming around. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you always do the funnest things with her! we LOVE that book too! how fun! i want you to be my mommy too so you will take me to fun plays like that! :)

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a fun time! My boys and I also enjoy that book.