Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy 4 1/2 Birthday!!


Lorelei one and half years old. March 12, 2005
Lorelei two and half years old March 12, 2006
Lorelei three and half years old. March 12, 2007Lorelei four and half years old. March 12, 2008.
Yea! I'm four and half today!
Celebrating with her friends Zac, Sophie, Lorelei and Ashley.

Forget taking it out of the wrapper, I'm going for it!!!
MMMmmmmm Good!!Making Easter Crafts with her friends!


Ever since Lorelei was 18 months old I celebrated her 1/2 birthdays. I am obsessesed with Birthdays and try to find a reason to celebrate whenever I can. I still try to make the whole month of January my birthday month, hoping Chad will treat me extra special or that I can get out of doing dishes because it's my birthday month. Trust me I need a reason to get special treatment. So because I've adopted this new tradition, every year on March 12th, I make a birthday cake and we sing Happy Birthday to Lorelei. This year I invited a couple friends over to the park to have a picnic, share cupcakes and do Easter crafts. It was so much fun and Lorelei loves this new tradition. Of course she doesn't get any presents, just another fun reason to celebrate!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you celebrate her 1/2 birthday! I had NO clue you did that! how fun!! :)

Andrea said...

How fun to celebrate a 1/2 birthday! Looks like she enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

how cute that you celebrate half birthdays! what a special family tradition!