Sunday, September 16, 2007




Who says you have to turn 30? I will stay 29 as long as I can keep counting in months. This is me trying to wish it all away, but I can't stop time from ticking. So far, this year has been uneventful for me. However, I am the mom, the wife, the cook, the laundress, the chauffer, the maid, the accountant and whatever needs to be done. If it weren't for me, life wouldn't go on in the Graham household. So as I see it, I don't have time for anything else. I do live for the times we get to travel though. This year we have already been to Boston, Disney World, Mexico, Utah 2x, and some camping. I am currently working on my house and trying to get it painted and put back together, I guess that takes a lot of time. I also was in charge of girls camp this year and now involved with the Laurels in church. Other than that, I'm all about Lorelei and what she wants to do for the day. This is my so called LIFE!

No comments: