Sunday, September 16, 2007


Chad turning 30! We went to Boston to see Chad's mom run in the Boston marathon. Here we are visiting my Boston Family. I lived with them for a year as I nannied for their three children. It has been 10 years since I've seen them and the youngest girl is now 17. A very happy reunion to see them again. Our trip was cut short as I had another family incident with You-Know-who and flew home early, therefore my two week trip was cut short. That's a long story. Well back to Chad. Chad is busy and I mean busy. He gets up every morning before the sun is up to go work out. He then heads into Phoenix about a 40 min commute to work at Littler Mendelson law firm. He practices Corporate Migration, basically helping corporate clients bring bright and intelligent people from all over the world to come and take our perfectly good U.S. jobs. So he helps them get work visas, green cards, etc. He then gets home from work about 7:00. Chad was called to be the 1st Counselor in the Bishopric in January, so after he gets home he then goes to church to do many other things. So needless to say, we don't see Chad as much as we would like to. If you think we have him on the weekends, think again. What month is it? Oh, September. Which means it's football season and don't forget baseball is still on, too. And on top of that, Who in the Hell introduced him to Halo? So if you ask me what Chad is doing for the next 5 months, you will already know I don't want to talk about it! If anything changes I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah you fixed your blog! I am going to add it to my blogging list now! :)

*Monica* said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Chad that was making fun of Joe for all the video games he played? Oh well, I guess boys will be boys.