Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LORELEI TURNED 4 YEARS OLD!




On September 12, 2003 a perfect little angel was cut out of my belly to join the Graham family. Her name would be known as Lorelei Kaleah Graham. It is now 4 years ago, that I look back and think where did my baby go and how I wish I can turn back the clock to be able to relive those memories over again. I miss my baby. Here she is 4 years later as my little girl and watching her grow up is hard to handle, especially because there is no other baby to love at this time. What can I say about Lorelei? She is the reason I get up in the morning, although I do love to sleep, she is my angel, my little miracle, my smiles, my laughs, my everything. I just love my Lorelei more than anything and am so thankful that she came into my life. The joy she brings is so subtle and so sweet that if I don't stop to think about it fast enough it flashes before my eyes and I miss it. Everyday I can find something to smile about with her and she definitely can make me laugh. If she didn't have the cutest lisp or the off key voice as she tries to sing songs, I don't know how I would get through my days. It is hilarious and so endearing. I just love my little girl.


This is what Lorelei is up to these days. Lorelei is in her second year of preschool. She is attending Miss Christi's Preschool, she goes 3 days a week M, W, F. On top of that she is involved with Ballet/Tap, Tumbling and Cheerleading classes. She loves to be active. During the summer she learned to swim which is crucial for me, because we own a swimming pool and that scares me to death, so since she is now swimming, I feel much more relieved. She has always been my little fish, she thinks she's a mermaid. Which fits her perfectly, since in Germany there is a legend about the mermaid Lorelei. That's where I was born and thus my middle name came to be. So mermaid Lorelei it is. While we were in Disneyworld this summer, she chose to go back to the hotel to go swimming instead of being at Disneyworld. What is wrong with this picture? She has a love for water and at every opportunity wants to be in it, including the bath. She loves to dress up, every day last month, she was in a ballet costume and/or a princess costume, she would change her outfit 10x a day. I'm glad school is back in session, because now I actually see her in normal clothes again. She loves to play with barbies and has all the Disney princesses, she also loves polly pockets and my little ponies too. She is all girl, but then is she! She also loves horses and she rode her first horse in Mexico this month. She loved playing in the sand at the beach too. She wrestles and beats up on her Uncle Steve, and she loves to climb on everything to the highest point she can reach. (This scares most people when we are out in public and I get a lot of stares. It doesn't phase me anymore, but alot of parents try to control or stop her from her risky behavior). We have a front yard tree and she has discovered that climbing trees are fun. We went hiking in Sedona and she loves to hike and says she wants to climb the highest mountains ever! She also loves trains and we got to take a Thomas the train ride up in Williams, AZ. So I have a little daredevil and a little princess all in one, just depends on her mood. Lorelei keeps her mommy busy, I swear she never takes a break. She wants to be doing something all the time, therefore I have her in so many activities to get her energy out. We are constantly busy with something. Her latest thing is she wants to be having a tea party everday. She gets her dolls out, sets up the tea set for everyone and gets a tea bag out and makes tea. Instead of cookies she usually uses a nutrigrain bar that she breaks up and puts on everyones plate (recently she has moved to marshmallows which is easier clean up for mommy) and she has a tea party for everyone. This at least fills you in with some of the things Lorelei is doing.

9 comments:

Chereebee said...

HOORAY!!!! I'm so glad that you decided to join the blog world!!!
You will love it!
It will be fun to keep in touch this way!
Love ya and miss you!!!

my blog is chereepackham.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your layout where in the world did you find it? you must a good friend that showed you how to find it!! :)

[BrookeO] said...

I am in heaven! I love that your blog, darling bytheway, is up and going. It makes me all teary-eyed. I miss you guys so much and look at you all so grown-up. So glad that Bdays were good too.

Loves and more loves to you. We need to get together, it has been way too long.

Jessie Riley said...

I'm so SO SOOOO excited!

I love you my friend!

[alisar] said...

Teresa, thanks for the invite! I haven't heard from you since the Iowa days. You are as lovely as ever and little Lorelei is a doll! Tell Chad hi from us too. Chad and I both turn 30 this year, so if you have any coping mechanisms, send them our way.

[alisar] said...

I'm so dumb. First of all, aliring, equals Alisa. And I was referring to MY Chad in that last sentence. Duh.

Sarah said...

Hey Theresa! Thanks for the invite to your blog. Lorelei is beautiful and so old!! I might have to get into this blogging thing!! Glad things are going so well for your family! Talk to you soon hopefully!
Sarah Richardson

LITTLE MISS said...

Hola! I just love it when other people get addicted to blogging! Welcome to the dark side ; )

btw, you look FABULOUS!! I haven't seen you in years--(just pics of Lorelei, who continues to be simply adorable as well!) I miss you.

YEAH BLOGS.

Brian said...

So as I was checking out your list of Blogger friends, I thought to myself....one of these does not belong. Jane, Sherry, Missy, Jenny, Chan.....

Its nice to see pictures of your family! Happy 30th.....that just reminds me that mine is not too far away!

Hope you keep your blog updated...more than mine at least. My wife has a Chinese blog which has current pictures. I'll send you a link sometime.

Late!

"Chan" - Thats Elder to you Molloy!