Thursday, May 29, 2008

SURPRISE????

Preggo Belly 32 weeks along.Watch out Pregnant ladies!
Sister Beth and Baby Riley born May 13, Jenny due in June, any day now, Me due July, Jeanne due August, Candace September, and Arianne, may beat us all, she is in the adoption process and you never know when a baby will be chosen for her. So once one of us gets pregnant it was just a chain reaction and I guess inevitable.Yummy food!

While I was in Utah, my family threw me a surprise baby shower! Although I wasn't completely surprised I was truly grateful and happy. There were just too many little clues and being the sneaky girl that I am, I catch on pretty quickly. Maybe it was the fact that my mom took me out that day and kept disappearing to make phone calls, maybe it was that my sister was cleaning the house, or maybe it was all the cars parked out front when I pulled up. Dang they are good at keeping things from me! Anyway it was a lot of fun being with my close family and friends. Thank you for the fun and generous baby shower. I love all the gifts.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you can cut me out of the prego picture so you can have ALL of you girlies that are prego! :) I think it is fun that you are all prego together and can experience things together! how fun! This was a fun night! Too bad more didn't show up!!

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! i love baby showers and wish I could have been there! you look awesome!

Andrea said...

You all look BEAUTIFUL! I was totally planning to come, but unfortunately things didn't work out like I wanted. Sorry I missed it!! Sounds like you had fun!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

I would have loved to have been there, but my kids (students) had their graduation. We/They have worked so hard to get to that point and they have triumphed over so much to get there! Not many family members usually show up, so we are like their family.

Sorry! Please visit this summer again! Maybe I will have a pool party with the friends!

Love you!

Jill T said...

How fun that you are all expecting babies together! Just think, in a year or 2 how fun and crazy it will be when they're all running around.

Chereebee said...

you look great Teresa! I can't believe you have just a little over a month left - can't wait to see pics of the little man!
Sorry I wasn't able to get together while you were here - we were in Idaho - next time FOR SURE!!!!

Sarah said...

Some much fun!! You look great!!! It is nice to have others due close to you!! Can't wait to see the next Graham!

Whitney said...

You look so good, Teresa. How fun to have so many friends with babies/upcoming along with you. Leilei is getting so big! We miss you!