Friday, May 16, 2008

My little "Tumble" Weed!

I can do Somersaults.
I can do cart wheels.
I can do back bends.
I can do handstands.
And I can do a Donkey KICK too!

She climbs, she jumps, she rolls, she stretches, she flips, she flops, and she twirls. LeiLei is definitely my little, "Tumbleweed!" She just can't get enough of all the running, jumping and climbing. She is continually active from sunrise to sunset. She thinks our house is a jungle gym and is always working on a flip, a roll or a jump off the highest point in the house. I thought tumbling class would help her mellow out, but it has just created a monster in our house! Now she is able to do so much more and she works hard to create new moves off the couches, beds, counters and refrigerator. She really loves her tumbling classes, but is it really worth the extra chaos around the house! I suppose it is worth it, because it is just too much fun to watch as she learns all these fun and crazy moves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

look at her go! she looks like she is having the time of her life!

Anonymous said...

nothing like tumbling! go lorelei!

Andrea said...

That sounds EXACTLY like Dylan. He's always running, jumping, etc. all around the house. He is also in tumbling. I thought it would mellow him out, too, but I think it has encouraged him to try new things. :) The end of August he will start a trampoline/tumbling class. That should be interesting!

Jen/JRC Ghostbusters! said...

Lorelei - Your donkey-kick is AWESOME!! Way to go!