Friday, May 15, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD!

Taking his first steps!
A little unsure!

Getting the balance!

Plop down!

Mmmm! Getting into the toilet paper!

My favorite thing to do!

My New Crawl! Butt in the air and walk!

Playing Piano with Lorelei!
He loves to pound on the keys!

McCrea took his first steps on May 18 2009! I can't believe he is starting to walk so early. Lorelei also walked at 10 months and has been on the run since. I was hoping I could enjoy my baby a little bit longer this time around, but I feel he's trying to compete with his sister on this one. On May 26, 2009 he took several steps and even a few hops. He is my bouncing baby boy! I still need to catch this on tape. It is so fun. McCrea is such a silly boy! He is my little, early achiever. He is learning to swim, learning to walk and even learned a new crawl (where he sticks his butt up in the air.) I am enjoying this stage. He gets so excited with every new trick he learns. He loves to stand up and jumps up and down like he's dancing and now even likes to hop around. He is also my very curious boy. He is starting to get into everything. He has discovered the cupboards and now we have reinforced them with child locks. He loves to get his hands on anything and everything. Of course it goes straight for the mouth. He has discovered the bathroom and the toilet paper roll. He unrolls the whole thing of toilet paper and starts eating it. Paper is his favorite thing! It can be any kind of paper. If Lorelei leaves an art project on the table, he will figure out a way to get to it and eat it. He's a little stinker! I forgot how hard it is to keep up with busy hands. He also discovered the piano and loves it. He mostly likes the drums setting, but he enjoys whacking at the piano keys as well and making beautiful music. Maybe I will have a prodigy after all. He also bangs on the computer keyboard. It is definitely hard to get anything done with him around. He is constantly grabbing, throwing or banging this or that. Watch out for McCrea! Keeping up with him is hard to do! He is already such a BOY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

10 months already??? :) lol. he is so stinkin cute!!! miss you guys!

karen louise said...

So cute! Your kids are growing up so fast! It was great to see updated pictures of them and you. You are, of course, gorgeous as ever!